11/1 vs Kings (7:30PM CT) - Día de los Heridos

Dallas Stars and general NHL discussion goes here.
B Kat

Re: 11/1 vs Kings (7:30PM CT) - Día de los Heridos

Post by B Kat »

Troy McClure wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:33 pm Miro is back. No pressure dude, but we've all been told the team will win when you return.
Miro on for every goal for, so yeah. And with low ice time.
The Frugal Gourmet

Post by The Frugal Gourmet »

I have seen a world without Miro and Otter and... meh.
wonko80

Post by wonko80 »

Missed the game and watched the condensed version today. Surprised LA didn't pull their goalie at some point to just change it up. Also, based just upon the highlights, looks like Seguin had a good game with a nice vintage goal.
Troy McClure

Post by Troy McClure »

B Kat wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:13 am
Troy McClure wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:33 pm Miro is back. No pressure dude, but we've all been told the team will win when you return.
Miro on for every goal for, so yeah. And with low ice time.
Miro had his best offensive game of the season. He's always a much better playing aggressively. We also saw Lundkvist flying around the offensive zone more.

DeBoer had some quotes about the guys falling back into old habits. Maybe the extra day off helped him best into their heads how he wants them to play.
I got a ranch in downtown Dallas/I buy diamonds by the ton/Chase cuties in my Cadillac/Drill oil wells just for fun/But when it comes to boots, I need a deal/That will fit me right, toe to heel/So I get my boots at Western Warehouse.
The Frugal Gourmet

wonko80 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:58 am Missed the game and watched the condensed version today. Surprised LA didn't pull their goalie at some point to just change it up. Also, based just upon the highlights, looks like Seguin had a good game with a nice vintage goal.
It was a goal of beauty from a spot where he misses from too often these days.
Troy McClure

Post by Troy McClure »

The Frugal Gourmet wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:04 am
wonko80 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:58 am Missed the game and watched the condensed version today. Surprised LA didn't pull their goalie at some point to just change it up. Also, based just upon the highlights, looks like Seguin had a good game with a nice vintage goal.
It was a goal of beauty from a spot where he misses from too often these days.
This is one where I think his stronger legs are showing through in him getting more power and accuracy on his shots. He may never be fast again, but having a stable base seems to be helping him a lot.
I got a ranch in downtown Dallas/I buy diamonds by the ton/Chase cuties in my Cadillac/Drill oil wells just for fun/But when it comes to boots, I need a deal/That will fit me right, toe to heel/So I get my boots at Western Warehouse.
Math

Post by Math »

I haven't really noticed him for the rest of the game, but it was a 2015 flashback on that one. He doesn't have legs, nor the hands anymore but this is still a position where he should be put in as much as possible.
The Frugal Gourmet

He's scoring at a decent clip right now but I would prefer if he wasn't invisible in some of the games.