2021 NHL Off-Season Thread

Dallas Stars and general NHL discussion goes here.
Troy McClure

Re: 2021 NHL Off-Season Thread

Post by Troy McClure »

This is the reborn version of it. They've added some basic graphics. You guys might love it.

http://www.eastsidehockey.com/

They stopped making it or updating it back in the mid-90s to give you an idea of the old version. The last roster update was whatever season it was where Verbeek had his big goal scoring year with the Rangers before the Stars picked him up as a free agent.
I got a ranch in downtown Dallas/I buy diamonds by the ton/Chase cuties in my Cadillac/Drill oil wells just for fun/But when it comes to boots, I need a deal/That will fit me right, toe to heel/So I get my boots at Western Warehouse.
wonko80

Post by wonko80 »

Troy McClure wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:38 pm This is the reborn version of it. They've added some basic graphics. You guys might love it.

http://www.eastsidehockey.com/

They stopped making it or updating it back in the mid-90s to give you an idea of the old version. The last roster update was whatever season it was where Verbeek had his big goal scoring year with the Rangers before the Stars picked him up as a free agent.
I was just remembering him being dominant in it. 41 G and 41A in 69 games meant he was a machine.
Math

Post by Math »

I could be a senseless jerk and say "*f-bomb* him, well deserved" but I won't do that.

In fact yes, I can. *f-bomb* him, well deserved.
ToddM

Post by ToddM »

Apparently he was in charge of Montreal's farm system for 6 years and never once produced a single half-decent AHL prospect. So... not too surprising.
slaps

Post by slaps »

EHM went through 2007 I believe, then they quit updating it.
Winamp - it really whips the llama's ass.