The March 2004 games

Dallas Stars and general NHL discussion goes here.
janybos7

The March 2004 games

Post by janybos7 »

Hi guys . I hope you could help me or maybe you know the person who could.
I am looking for the images or full games videos of my favourite player Lubomir Sekeras who played for the Stars only 4 games .It was March 2004 from 24. to 31. March .
I asked the team photographers and also the Dallas Stars team but without success.
If you can recommend me anything please PM me.

Jan
SaintAngerBH

Re: The March 2004 games

Post by SaintAngerBH »

Did he really only play 4 games that year? I seem to remember more. I have a huge DVD collection of games and will see if I can find him.

I have one of Jim Montgomery playing which is pretty funny.
Math wrote:I love incest
SaintAngerBH

Post by SaintAngerBH »

The only one I have from that season is the game against the Flyers immediately after Therien was traded from Philly to Dallas. What a weird one that was. But, it was just like two weeks before the dates you mentioned.
Math wrote:I love incest
cdanew

Post by cdanew »

janybos7 wrote:Hi guys . I hope you could help me or maybe you know the person who could.
I am looking for the images or full games videos of my favourite player Lubomir Sekeras who played for the Stars only 4 games .It was March 2004 from 24. to 31. March .
I asked the team photographers and also the Dallas Stars team but without success.

Jan
I'll try to remember to go back to look and see if I was at any of those games and took pictures.
janybos7

Post by janybos7 »

cdanew wrote:
janybos7 wrote:Hi guys . I hope you could help me or maybe you know the person who could.

Jan
I'll try to remember to go back to look and see if I was at any of those games and took pictures.
Thanks a lot for your reply and effort to help me . Please let me know if you have any news for me .
BigAl

Post by BigAl »

I looked through my old stash of stuff but couldn’t find anything from 2004.
~ Swinton
ScubaSteve

Post by ScubaSteve »

I have a VHS of the world cup of hockey final from 2004 but no VCR. Plus the tape has probably corroded by now anyway.
Eskimo Spy wrote:I would of course make some jokes if any of you died