Game 4 October 8th Stars at Capitals 6:08 pm

The Frugal Gourmet

Re: Game 4 October 8th Stars at Capitals 6:08 pm

Postby The Frugal Gourmet » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:08 pm

How close are either one of those guys?

Math

Postby Math » Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:59 pm

At least they came up strong in the third, but almost shot again his their foot with stupid penalties. Klingberg with a classical so-so game and Benn in the perfect incarnation of Casper -- if only he could try something. Some sparks that have to be confirmed by Seguin and Pavelski.

Suggestion for next games: if you're leading by 1 and stuck in your defensive zone in the last two minutes, use a *Dang ol'* old wooden stick, not these shitty composite ones. Seguin broke his stick on a shot that immediately translated into a 6 vs 4.5 and the Caps tying with less than one minute remaining due to that.

One_Timer

Postby One_Timer » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:06 pm

If NHL conferences lined up with the NFL’s:
New York Rangers
Philadelphia Flyers
Washington Capitals
Dallas Stars

Troy McClure

Postby Troy McClure » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:28 pm

The Frugal Gourmet wrote:How close are either one of those guys?

They showed Perry skating after practice. That's a good sign. But he looked like a beer leaguer moving around out there while also saying he was close, so... maybe don't get your hopes up when he does play.

Dickinson should be ready in the next few games. He should be back on the ice in time to go back on IR by Halloween.
I got a ranch in downtown Dallas/I buy diamonds by the ton/Chase cuties in my Cadillac/Drill oil wells just for fun/But when it comes to boots, I need a deal/That will fit me right, toe to heel/So I get my boots at Western Warehouse.

Troy McClure

Postby Troy McClure » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:33 pm

I got a ranch in downtown Dallas/I buy diamonds by the ton/Chase cuties in my Cadillac/Drill oil wells just for fun/But when it comes to boots, I need a deal/That will fit me right, toe to heel/So I get my boots at Western Warehouse.

Jason

Postby Jason » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:05 pm

Troy McClure wrote:
The Frugal Gourmet wrote:How close are either one of those guys?

They showed Perry skating after practice. That's a good sign. But he looked like a beer leaguer moving around out there while also saying he was close, so... maybe don't get your hopes up when he does play.

Perry will be fine if the Stars have possession of the puck, otherwise he'll be too slow.