5/3 Game 5 @ STL

One_Timer

Re: 5/3 Game 5 @ STL

Postby One_Timer » Sun May 05, 2019 12:56 pm

ToddM wrote:
One_Timer wrote:Everybody *goddesses* about Polak, but it’s a fact that he’s a key contributor to this team’s success.

Miro and Roman are going to be buds for a long time, regardless of team affiliation.

True. There is literally no one else on the team who has the ability to slightly push a guy while stumbling over our prone 19 year wunderkind. The Blues forwards must have been paralyzed with fear after seeing that.

Key contributor Todd, KEY Contributor.

Knives Out

Postby Knives Out » Sun May 05, 2019 5:18 pm

Troy McClure wrote:A guy like DownGoesBrown has only written or posted one thing about the Stars so far in the playoffs and that was to complain about Lindell’s diving.

Make that two tweets now, since he only just chimed in to basically say that the refs made the right call on the hurt Bishop goal ...

I had also noticed that he was commenting on every other series’ games live except for ours. I don’t know what’s up his butt lately but for months now his tweets have been more preachy than entertaining.
That Hanzal's so hurt right now.

ToddM

Postby ToddM » Sun May 05, 2019 6:47 pm

Knives Out wrote:
Troy McClure wrote:A guy like DownGoesBrown has only written or posted one thing about the Stars so far in the playoffs and that was to complain about Lindell’s diving.

Make that two tweets now, since he only just chimed in to basically say that the refs made the right call on the hurt Bishop goal ...

I had also noticed that he was commenting on every other series’ games live except for ours. I don’t know what’s up his butt lately but for months now his tweets have been more preachy than entertaining.

I think his emotional state is directly tied to the on-ice fortunes of the Maple Leafs.

Which is to say, not great.

Troy McClure

Postby Troy McClure » Sun May 05, 2019 11:36 pm

Knives Out wrote:

Yeah, he's entered the grumpy old man stage over the past year.
I got a ranch in downtown Dallas/I buy diamonds by the ton/Chase cuties in my Cadillac/Drill oil wells just for fun/But when it comes to boots, I need a deal/That will fit me right, toe to heel/So I get my boots at Western Warehouse.