3/28 @ Edmonton

One_Timer

Re: 3/28 @ Edmonton

Postby One_Timer » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:45 pm

Podcast on the Edmonton Journal website where they’re praising Fedun and bitching about how he and many others like him were jettisoned.

https://youtu.be/_j0wX1r-y4M

Troy McClure

Postby Troy McClure » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:12 pm

When he hits free agency, he’s going to be a better investment than most 30 year olds because he won’t have any wear and tear from playoff or Olympic hockey.
I got a ranch in downtown Dallas/I buy diamonds by the ton/Chase cuties in my Cadillac/Drill oil wells just for fun/But when it comes to boots, I need a deal/That will fit me right, toe to heel/So I get my boots at Western Warehouse.

Knives Out

Postby Knives Out » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:49 pm

The Frugal Gourmet wrote:
Knives Out wrote:So you're saying it's not impressive for McDavid to basically win the Hart every year?

I don’t know. It makes you doubt the importance of such things.

I was being facetious. He absolutely shouldn’t win the Hart if his team doesn’t make the playoffs.
That Hanzal's so hurt right now.

SaintAngerBH

Postby SaintAngerBH » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:03 pm

ToddM wrote:
SaintAngerBH wrote:I hope that shitstorm of a franchise doesn't waste McDavid's prime years. If it looks like they are going to, he should definitely leave.

Well, he signed on with them for like 8 more years, which proves that hockey sense and common sense aren't the same thing.

Yeah, there is no way I would have done that deal. I guess he could always demand a trade.
~Marriage is like putting your hand into a bag of snakes in the hope of pulling out an eel.

Leonardo da Vinci

slaps

Postby slaps » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:25 pm

SaintAngerBH wrote:
ToddM wrote:
SaintAngerBH wrote:I hope that shitstorm of a franchise doesn't waste McDavid's prime years. If it looks like they are going to, he should definitely leave.

Well, he signed on with them for like 8 more years, which proves that hockey sense and common sense aren't the same thing.

Yeah, there is no way I would have done that deal. I guess he could always demand a trade.

They could demand pretty much any player from any team if they traded him.

ToddM

Postby ToddM » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:34 pm

I still remember the face McDavid made when he realized the Oilers were drafting him. Classic.