2/28 @ LA

User avatar
ScubaSteve
Posts: 38134
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:12 pm

Re: 2/28 @ LA

Postby ScubaSteve » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:17 pm

Two points in the past month doesn't make him an adequate NHL player. This is the equivalent of a 4 standing next to Amy Schumer. Hintz looks awesome just because every other prospect we have is hot garbage.
Image Cody Monette likes this.

Eskimo Spy wrote:I would of course make some jokes if any of you died

User avatar
wonko80
Posts: 15085
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:03 pm
Location: Frisco

Re: 2/28 @ LA

Postby wonko80 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:52 pm

Yeah, but he got those two points while skating really fast.

User avatar
wonko80
Posts: 15085
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:03 pm
Location: Frisco

Re: 2/28 @ LA

Postby wonko80 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:06 pm

ScubaSteve wrote:Two points in the past month doesn't make him an adequate NHL player. This is the equivalent of a 4 standing next to Amy Schumer. Hintz looks awesome just because every other prospect we have is hot garbage.

To your point though, his .28 points per game puts him in the same scoring category as Jordie Benn and Brenden Dillon.

User avatar
Troy McClure
Posts: 45685
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:37 pm
Location: not Cleveland
Contact:

Re: 2/28 @ LA

Postby Troy McClure » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:16 pm

ScubaSteve wrote:Two points in the past month doesn't make him an adequate NHL player. This is the equivalent of a 4 standing next to Amy Schumer. Hintz looks awesome just because every other prospect we have is hot garbage.

Hintz has six points in his last 12 games. The only guys ahead of him are Seguin and Radulov. If he’s capable of producing at a 0.5 points per game rate, that’s instantly makes him their 4th most productive forward without a cast.
I got a ranch in downtown Dallas/I buy diamonds by the ton/Chase cuties in my Cadillac/Drill oil wells just for fun/But when it comes to boots, I need a deal/That will fit me right, toe to heel/So I get my boots at Western Warehouse.

User avatar
ScubaSteve
Posts: 38134
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:12 pm

Re: 2/28 @ LA

Postby ScubaSteve » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:52 pm

That’s a Brunnstromian sample size.

Look, I know he has been fine over the last few games, but I’ve already doubled down on this. He could go on to have a 1000+ point career and I’m still calling him a fringe NHLer at best.
Image Cody Monette likes this.

Eskimo Spy wrote:I would of course make some jokes if any of you died

User avatar
BigAl
Posts: 3957
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:21 pm

Re: 2/28 @ LA

Postby BigAl » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:07 pm

Yeah, I think he looks like a legit NHL talent. Good speed and good hockey IQ.
Thoraly Birch.

User avatar
One_Timer
Posts: 401
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:54 pm

Re: 2/28 @ LA

Postby One_Timer » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:29 pm

Man, that kid is fast and he gets it. Bravo.

User avatar
One_Timer
Posts: 401
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:54 pm

Re: 2/28 @ LA

Postby One_Timer » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:39 pm

ScubaSteve wrote:Two points in the past month doesn't make him an adequate NHL player. This is the equivalent of a 4 standing next to Amy Schumer. Hintz looks awesome just because every other prospect we have is hot garbage.


Amy Schumer? !kack kack! Hows about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ash tray?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests