Youth Hockey and the Dallas Stars - 18/19 SEASON TICKETS

jitsco

Youth Hockey and the Dallas Stars - 18/19 SEASON TICKETS

Postby jitsco » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:47 pm

IMG_4115.JPG
As you or may not be aware, the Dallas Stars are very active in promoting and supporting youth hockey within the DFW metroplex. My son's youth hockey organization, DJHA (Dallas Junior Hockey Association), is excited about the upcoming Dallas Stars season and is holding a fundraiser to help support their organization, and raffle off a PAIR of FULL-SEASON, LOWER-LEVEL DALLAS STARS TICKETS, with a value of over $5,000!!! You can help support our youth hockey program by purchasing a single raffle ticket for $10 or three raffle tickets for $20.

Drawing will take place at the StarCenter - Plano on Sunday, September 23rd, 2018!

More details regarding this raffle can be found at: [url]https://www.djha.com/dsticketraffle[/url]

If you are interested in learning more or would like to purchase tickets, please PM me and I will be happy to help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cdanew

Re: Youth Hockey and the Dallas Stars

Postby cdanew » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:24 pm

jitsco wrote:
IMG_4115.JPG
As you or may not be aware, the Dallas Stars are very active in promoting and supporting youth hockey within the DFW metroplex. My son's youth hockey organization, DJHA (Dallas Junior Hockey Association), is excited about the upcoming Dallas Stars season and is holding a fundraiser to help support their organization, and raffle off a PAIR of FULL-SEASON, LOWER-LEVEL DALLAS STARS TICKETS, with a value of over $5,000!!! You can help support our youth hockey program by purchasing a single raffle ticket for $10 or three raffle tickets for $20.

Drawing will take place at the StarCenter - Plano on Sunday, September 23rd, 2018!

More details regarding this raffle can be found at: [url]https://www.djha.com/dsticketraffle[/url]

If you are interested in learning more or would like to purchase tickets, please PM me and I will be happy to help.

Having had both of my boys in the Penguins organization for many years, I can attest that your odds of winning are much better than Mega Millions, Powerball, etc.!

jitsco - which team is your player on?

jitsco

Re: Youth Hockey and the Dallas Stars - 18/19 SEASON TICKETS

Postby jitsco » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:37 pm

Thanks cdanew. My son is on the Penguins 14U AA team for the upcoming season.

cdanew

Re: Youth Hockey and the Dallas Stars - 18/19 SEASON TICKETS

Postby cdanew » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:03 pm

jitsco wrote:Thanks cdanew. My son is on the Penguins 14U AA team for the upcoming season.

Cool - my boys also played for Coach Pfeiffer their 14U AA year. You will like him. My boys were the two goalies for the 16U AA team that won the 2017 National Championship as well. Hope your son and the team have great seasons! Don't know if you've been with the Penguins before, but if you ever have any questions about the organization or the local youth hockey scene, feel free to DM me - we've been around the block!