4/6 @ Anaheim - We are the Watchers on the Wall

User avatar
ScubaSteve
Posts: 36491
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:12 pm

4/6 @ Anaheim - We are the Watchers on the Wall

Postby ScubaSteve » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:37 pm

:DeadHorse:
Image Cody Monette likes this.

Eskimo Spy wrote:I would of course make some jokes if any of you died

User avatar
Troy McClure
Posts: 43008
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:37 pm
Location: not Cleveland
Contact:

Re: 4/6 @ Anaheim - We are the Watchers on the Wall

Postby Troy McClure » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:31 pm

McKenna gets the start. No word yet on who plays the Kings.
I got a ranch in downtown Dallas/I buy diamonds by the ton/Chase cuties in my Cadillac/Drill oil wells just for fun/But when it comes to boots, I need a deal/That will fit me right, toe to heel/So I get my boots at Western Warehouse.

User avatar
Troy McClure
Posts: 43008
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:37 pm
Location: not Cleveland
Contact:

Re: 4/6 @ Anaheim - We are the Watchers on the Wall

Postby Troy McClure » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:33 pm

Also, I hope your plan for the next thread is "And now our watch is ended."
I got a ranch in downtown Dallas/I buy diamonds by the ton/Chase cuties in my Cadillac/Drill oil wells just for fun/But when it comes to boots, I need a deal/That will fit me right, toe to heel/So I get my boots at Western Warehouse.

User avatar
ScubaSteve
Posts: 36491
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:12 pm

Re: 4/6 @ Anaheim - We are the Watchers on the Wall

Postby ScubaSteve » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:53 pm

Troy McClure wrote:Also, I hope your plan for the next thread is "And now our watch is ended."


Yeah, that's where I was headed with it.
Image Cody Monette likes this.

Eskimo Spy wrote:I would of course make some jokes if any of you died

Jason
Posts: 10568
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:09 am

Re: 4/6 @ Anaheim - We are the Watchers on the Wall

Postby Jason » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:47 pm


User avatar
ScubaSteve
Posts: 36491
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:12 pm

Re: 4/6 @ Anaheim - We are the Watchers on the Wall

Postby ScubaSteve » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:17 pm

:benn
Image Cody Monette likes this.

Eskimo Spy wrote:I would of course make some jokes if any of you died

User avatar
Troy McClure
Posts: 43008
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:37 pm
Location: not Cleveland
Contact:

Re: 4/6 @ Anaheim - We are the Watchers on the Wall

Postby Troy McClure » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:26 pm

Looks like the team with something to play for is.
I got a ranch in downtown Dallas/I buy diamonds by the ton/Chase cuties in my Cadillac/Drill oil wells just for fun/But when it comes to boots, I need a deal/That will fit me right, toe to heel/So I get my boots at Western Warehouse.

User avatar
ScubaSteve
Posts: 36491
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:12 pm

Re: 4/6 @ Anaheim - We are the Watchers on the Wall

Postby ScubaSteve » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:40 pm

Methot scores his first goal of the year in game 81, and another leech assist for Benn. Someone should tally up Jamie's career points in games where the Stars are out of playoff contention.
Image Cody Monette likes this.

Eskimo Spy wrote:I would of course make some jokes if any of you died

One_Timer
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:54 pm

Re: 4/6 @ Anaheim - We are the Watchers on the Wall

Postby One_Timer » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:52 pm

ScubaSteve wrote:Methot scores his first goal of the year in game 81, and another leech assist for Benn. Someone should tally up Jamie's career points in games where the Stars are out of playoff contention.


Pressure off-Art Ross in the last game. 4 points I think.

Pressure on-not much to report.

Meanwhile, poor McKenna is getting destroyed.

User avatar
ScubaSteve
Posts: 36491
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:12 pm

Re: 4/6 @ Anaheim - We are the Watchers on the Wall

Postby ScubaSteve » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:54 pm

McKenna looks like a 34 year old goalie who has never been good enough to make it to the show.

And by that I mean he looks exactly like Kari. Goal on the first shot, goal within the last minute of the period, sub- .800 save percentage.
Image Cody Monette likes this.

Eskimo Spy wrote:I would of course make some jokes if any of you died

One_Timer
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:54 pm

Re: 4/6 @ Anaheim - We are the Watchers on the Wall

Postby One_Timer » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:08 pm

ScubaSteve wrote:McKenna looks like a 34 year old goalie who has never been good enough to make it to the show.

And by that I mean he looks exactly like Kari. Goal on the first shot, goal within the last minute of the period, sub- .800 save percentage.


Hard to believe the org. would actually start him. I guess that’s all they’ve got. It’s a new low. Time for changes.

Gags didn’t have a problem getting rid Joe Niewendyk in 2013. Same should go for Nill in 2018. Total fail.

User avatar
Troy McClure
Posts: 43008
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:37 pm
Location: not Cleveland
Contact:

Re: 4/6 @ Anaheim - We are the Watchers on the Wall

Postby Troy McClure » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:18 pm

McKenna looks pretty awful, and the team in front of him is flying the white surrender flag. This game could get ugly.
I got a ranch in downtown Dallas/I buy diamonds by the ton/Chase cuties in my Cadillac/Drill oil wells just for fun/But when it comes to boots, I need a deal/That will fit me right, toe to heel/So I get my boots at Western Warehouse.

User avatar
Troy McClure
Posts: 43008
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:37 pm
Location: not Cleveland
Contact:

Re: 4/6 @ Anaheim - We are the Watchers on the Wall

Postby Troy McClure » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:26 pm

Hitch wore a button down collar and didn’t button the collar down. Sort of sums up his season.
I got a ranch in downtown Dallas/I buy diamonds by the ton/Chase cuties in my Cadillac/Drill oil wells just for fun/But when it comes to boots, I need a deal/That will fit me right, toe to heel/So I get my boots at Western Warehouse.

One_Timer
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:54 pm

Re: 4/6 @ Anaheim - We are the Watchers on the Wall

Postby One_Timer » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:37 pm

Troy McClure wrote:Hitch wore a button down collar and didn’t button the collar down. Sort of sums up his season.


Yeah, after the blues fired him, he attended a conference on how to coach millennials. It’s part of the act.

User avatar
ScubaSteve
Posts: 36491
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:12 pm

Re: 4/6 @ Anaheim - We are the Watchers on the Wall

Postby ScubaSteve » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:02 pm

Jamie would dominate the NIT tournament.
Image Cody Monette likes this.

Eskimo Spy wrote:I would of course make some jokes if any of you died

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests