10/21 vs. Hurricane Harvey

Troy McClure

Re: 10/21 vs. Hurricane Harvey

Postby Troy McClure » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:11 pm

Hitch had some interesting postgame quotes about his D. He said he's not going to put Oleksiak on the right side any more. That means Honka's spot in the lineup is secure -- same with Johns. Instead, Oleksiak will only play if one of the left-handers sits.

Hitch also said the six we saw last night are going to be his six starters going forward.

Looks like Oleksiak is going to have to wait for an injury to give him a shot.
I got a ranch in downtown Dallas/I buy diamonds by the ton/Chase cuties in my Cadillac/Drill oil wells just for fun/But when it comes to boots, I need a deal/That will fit me right, toe to heel/So I get my boots at Western Warehouse.

ToddM

Postby ToddM » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:33 pm

#JTONTFJTGM wrote:
They won consecutive games four other times: at Calgary and at Edmonton in November, against the Sabres and Maple Leafs in Dallas at the end of January, at Florida and at Washington in early March and against the Sharks in Dallas and a Tyler Seguin power-play goal in overtime at New Jersey three weeks later.

So... five back-to-back wins over an 82 game season? Sounds about right.

SaintAngerBH

Postby SaintAngerBH » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:27 pm

Troy McClure wrote:Hitch had some interesting postgame quotes about his D. He said he's not going to put Oleksiak on the right side any more. That means Honka's spot in the lineup is secure -- same with Johns. Instead, Oleksiak will only play if one of the left-handers sits.

Hitch also said the six we saw last night are going to be his six starters going forward.

Looks like Oleksiak is going to have to wait for an injury to give him a shot.

I'm okay with that. Not that Oleksiak is that bad. But, Honka has way more upside and I want to see him really develop.
~Marriage is like putting your hand into a bag of snakes in the hope of pulling out an eel.

Leonardo da Vinci

ToddM

Postby ToddM » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:42 pm

Oleksiak should be in over Hamhuis, not Honka.

SaintAngerBH

Postby SaintAngerBH » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:52 am

ToddM wrote:Oleksiak should be in over Hamhuis, not Honka.

That's probably true.
~Marriage is like putting your hand into a bag of snakes in the hope of pulling out an eel.

Leonardo da Vinci