Scotty Bowman takes Front Office Position w/ Blackhawks

User avatar
Shabazz Jenkins
Posts: 13900
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:41 am
Location: In a van down by the river.

Scotty Bowman takes Front Office Position w/ Blackhawks

Postby Shabazz Jenkins » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:52 pm

per TSN. He will be Senior Adviser to Hockey Operations.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=244949& ... lines_main

User avatar
Gravypan
Posts: 2109
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:55 pm
Location: Somewhere north of Fort Worth
Contact:

Re: Scotty Bowman takes Front Office Position w/ Blackhawks

Postby Gravypan » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:07 pm

Quite the coup for Wirtz and McDonough.

And speaking of the word, Wirtz, I'd Rocky's done a fine job thus far of restoring his good family name.
Image

YNWA

User avatar
slaps
Posts: 34999
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:21 am
Location: Shady Drifter
Contact:

Re: Scotty Bowman takes Front Office Position w/ Blackhawks

Postby slaps » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:11 pm

Gravypan wrote:Quite the coup for Wirtz and McDonough.

And speaking of the word, Wirtz, I'd Rocky's done a fine job thus far of restoring his good family name.



Rocky has done a fantastic job of turning around that team.

I am glad, too. I don't really care for the team, but there is such history there and it was sad to see them suck for so long. Seemed like such a waste.
Winamp - it really whips the llama's ass.

User avatar
Knives Out
Posts: 20060
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: MTL-TO-TX

Re: Scotty Bowman takes Front Office Position w/ Blackhawks

Postby Knives Out » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:13 pm

by pure chance, i could have ended up a Blackhawks fan.

i want to see them do well if only for the "what could have been" factor.
That Hanzal's so hurt right now.

User avatar
5minmajor
Posts: 16930
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:39 pm

Re: Scotty Bowman takes Front Office Position w/ Blackhawks

Postby 5minmajor » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:25 pm

slapthemonkey wrote:
Gravypan wrote:Quite the coup for Wirtz and McDonough.

And speaking of the word, Wirtz, I'd Rocky's done a fine job thus far of restoring his good family name.



Rocky has done a fantastic job of turning around that team.

I am glad, too. I don't really care for the team, but there is such history there and it was sad to see them suck for so long. Seemed like such a waste.


I really don't care about them but I'm pleased that they are once again competitive.

I've always thought they have the best jerseys in all of sport.
"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

Stars99Lobo37

Re: Scotty Bowman takes Front Office Position w/ Blackhawks

Postby Stars99Lobo37 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:11 pm

Knives Out wrote:by pure chance, i could have ended up a Blackhawks fan.


They're slowly becoming my 2nd team.

Toews is freakin awesome, and I loved the city. Plus, everyone in St.Louis hates Chicago which has made me love it.

Could I become Hawks61Lobo37? :o

User avatar
Knives Out
Posts: 20060
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:43 pm
Location: MTL-TO-TX

Re: Scotty Bowman takes Front Office Position w/ Blackhawks

Postby Knives Out » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:16 pm

Stars99Lobo37 wrote:Could I become Hawks61Lobo37? :o


if it came to that, i'd have to kill you.

it's like telling your best friend "if i start turning into a Zombie too, i want you to kill me".

i'd be doing your former self a service.
That Hanzal's so hurt right now.

Stars99Lobo37

Re: Scotty Bowman takes Front Office Position w/ Blackhawks

Postby Stars99Lobo37 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:18 pm

At least I didn't become Blues[NEVA]Lobo37 over the past year.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests