Boucher back Thursday, Grossman resting a hip injury

Kritter47

Boucher back Thursday, Grossman resting a hip injury

Postby Kritter47 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:55 pm

The defense carousel seems to be in full force already this season.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent ... 118ea.html

(Boucher) started skating Monday in Frisco and said he should return to practices when the team gets back Thursday from its Colorado getaway. That will give him almost two weeks before the season opener Oct. 10 to get into game shape.

Tuesday: The Stars held a two-hour practice in Colorado Springs in order to get some details into their game. Mike Modano moved back to center on a line with Sean Avery and Jere Lehtinen. Fabian Brunnstrom looks like he'll get another preseason game on a line with Mike Ribeiro and Brenden Morrow.

Today: The Stars will travel to Denver to play a preseason game against the Avalanche. Matt Climie and Tobias Stephan are expected to split time in goal. Nicklas Grossman (hip) is expected to sit out.
mookie1010 wrote:*f-bomb*. I hate it when Kritter is right.

mookie1010
Site Admin

Re: Boucher back Thursday, Grossman resting a hip injury

Postby mookie1010 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:59 pm

Why the hell do you move Lehtinen off the first line? I know Tippett thinks in terms of "pairs" with his lines, but that's the one line I wouldn't mes with.
you don't realize that your pants are too long until you walk to get a taco in the rain.

Jason

Postby Jason » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:03 pm

mookie1010 wrote:Why the hell do you move Lehtinen off the first line? I know Tippett thinks in terms of "pairs" with his lines, but that's the one line I wouldn't mes with.

It's simple less minutes in the regular season for Lehtinen means he'll have more left come playoff time and second better chance at staying healthy.

Stars99Lobo37

Postby Stars99Lobo37 » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:24 am

mookie1010 wrote:Why the hell do you move Lehtinen off the first line? I know Tippett thinks in terms of "pairs" with his lines, but that's the one line I wouldn't mes with.

It's pre-season......