GDT 02/03 Stars @ Rangers 6pm

SaintAngerBH

Re: GDT 02/03 Stars @ Rangers 6pm

Postby SaintAngerBH » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:44 pm

Troy McClure wrote:
SaintAngerBH wrote:
Troy McClure wrote:
cdanew wrote:
SaintAngerBH wrote:The thing that struck me most about Madison Square Garden is how much it felt like Reunion Arena. Really cool atmosphere. It's the only really old building left in the entire league.

Nassau Coliseum (even if it isn't for the whole season) would like to talk to you.

Yeah, Nassau is as Reunion as it gets, especially when you go to the congested single-level concourse and the terrible restrooms.

I wanted to go there tonight too but I just can't with my schedule.

My plan is to go to all three games when they play the Devils, Rangers, and Islanders from now on since they play them back to back up here.

Don't know if it helps, but tonight's game is at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

I have to imagine it's a lot easier to get to than Nassau. Getting out to Nassau was a huge beating when I did it a few years ago trying to get there from Manhattan where I took a subway to Queens and then had to take a very sketchy taxi to Nassau.

Yeah that's probably true. With uber, it might be easier now (though much more expensive than the metro).

BigAl

Re: GDT 02/03 Stars @ Rangers 6pm

Postby BigAl » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:52 pm

SaintAngerBH wrote:They were loud during the anthem and when we scored.

I thought I heard an unusual amount of cheering when we scored. I’m not used to hearing that during away games.
~ Swinton