12/20 @ Florida

Troy McClure

Re: 12/20 @ Florida

Postby Troy McClure » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:49 am

wonko80 wrote:Fire Bowness.

I mean... he sees Sceviour score and calls a timeout to ream the team. They responds by generating four shots on goal over the next four and a half minutes where Razor talks about them being on their toes. No shot is particularly dangerous, but he’s looking for positives. The Stars then give up a natural hat trick thanks to lost races, lost puck battles, lazy defense, and bad goaltending.
I got a ranch in downtown Dallas/I buy diamonds by the ton/Chase cuties in my Cadillac/Drill oil wells just for fun/But when it comes to boots, I need a deal/That will fit me right, toe to heel/So I get my boots at Western Warehouse.

B Kat

Postby B Kat » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:31 am

Look on the bright side, we scored 4 goals and both Seguin and Benn scored. :)

But I hope no one planned their Florida vacation around these games. Yikes.

ToddM

Postby ToddM » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:29 am

In all fairness to Bowness, we usually lose to Florida 6-0.

WesTexStars

Postby WesTexStars » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:08 am

If the team is better at passing gas than passing the puck it has more issues than coaching, imo. They continue to have issues with breakouts, chips, and anything else having to do with passing and controlling the puck. Panthers ran the about the same PP and it was on point because of passing. Well that, and lazy and disorganized PK of late. I'll check back on them in February. SMH!!!!
A DAY AT THE BEACH IS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER!!