11/16 @ Edmonton — E=McDavid²

BigAl

Re: 11/16 @ Edmonton — E=McDavid²

Postby BigAl » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:12 pm

Yeah, I was ready to bail after the 2nd period because the oilers were skating circles around us. I never would have guessed Comeau and that other depth scorer could tie it up.
Could of.

Math

Postby Math » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:28 pm

B Kat wrote:The Oilers were great thru two periods. Stars played well, worked hard, but the Oil were in control and took over the game. Even after Bishop was replaced, Khudobin was barraged with shots. Their 4th goal came after they kept the Stars in forever. But the 3rd period was all Dallas. I was shocked to get a point, but 2 on a Jamie Benn OT goal. Best win of the season.

Yeap, after a bad second period, I was sure the Stars would not be able to overcome the deficit. Fourth game on the road, they were a but slumpy and looked tired They had difficulties to win battles against that speedy squad, but they came up really strong in the third. A very good offensive game, who would have thought that one week ago ?

And to take a little break with the casual Benn bashing, he had a tremendous game. Not only because of his OT winner, but he provoked many turnovers that led to big occasions, for the first time for a long time ago, he realized he could skate and be a danger not for his own team, but for the opponent. The weight of the world seemed to have fallen off his shoulders when he scored. Hope it's the turning point for him as the Radulov goal vs. the Wild was the turning point of the Stars' winning sequence.

slaps

Postby slaps » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:19 am

I missed this one because we had to get my wife a new car. That must be the key to winning, so pony up fuckers.
Slaps has upvoted BKat.

SaintAngerBH

Postby SaintAngerBH » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:37 am

slaps wrote:I missed this one because we had to get my wife a new car. That must be the key to winning, so pony up fuckers.

I have 69 cents you can have.